At Donley Auctions, there is no such thing as a carbon copy auction. Each auction is treated as an individual event. The strategy and marketing are tailored around the merchandise and target market, maximizing the return to every consignor.
* Is internationally recognized among collectible experts with over 75 years of combined experience and knowledge of rare and obscure high end items, appraising, buying and selling.
* Has been involved in the acquisitions of Americana, antiques and items of historical significance for over 4 decades.
* Personally inspects all merchandise describing it honestly and accurately with our experts' opinions.
* Offers a wide variety of opportunities to market and auction items via live, online or simulcast auctions.
* Defines consumer needs, formulates a customized plan and executes it with precision.
* Uses award winning marketing to deliver outstanding auction results.
* Delivers the "Old School" business approach with state-of-the-art auctioneering, where technology meets tradition.
When considering consigning a single item or an entire estate, it is crucial that your items be placed in the hands that have the knowledge, experience and following to ensure that your item will command the best market. From planning and marketing your sale, to professional management of your auction and closing after the sale, you'll be glad you chose to work with Donley Auctions!
• Co-owner of Donley Auctions and liaison between consignors and buyers
• 40+ years experience as a collector and dealer of antique phonographs and music boxes.
• Co-owner of the Wild West Town, a family owned attraction with one of the best
phonograph collections in the nation (certified by the Thomas Edison Institute).
• Charter member of Early Talking Machine of America
• Founder of world's largest antique phonograph event held annually since 1975 in Union,
IL (Antique Phonograph & Music Box Show).
• 10+ years experience as Event/Wedding Planner and Banquet Manager
• 15+ years experience working in Corporate America
• Oversees the day-to-day operations of the auction company before, during
and after an auction.
• Responsible for staffing, registration, invoicing, shipping, marketing, advertising
and customer service.
• Manages content of auction lots and online uploads, answers all customer questions.
• Supervises all aspects of auction events